CAREER TRANSITION PROGRAMS & SERVICES
For Individuals and Organizations alike...
CAREER COACHING & COUNSELING
- Professional, confidential, face-to-face meetings
- Private Coaching Sessions via telephone communication at pre-arranged session dates / times
- Productive, meaningful, and effective in serving the needs of others
"Thank you for the great session, your insights and caring manner.
I felt uplifted and assured..."
- S.H., Social Worker - Mental Health Services
PROFESSIONAL & EXECUTIVE RESUME WRITING
- Resume Writing, Inception to Completion - All levels of individuals
- Professional Critique of Existing Resume or Cover Letter
- Seminars / Workshops on Professional Resume Writing
"A recruiter in New York City said that my resume was one of "the best resumes he'd ever seen!"
- R.L., President - U.S. Operations
OUTPLACEMENT & CAREER TRANSITION SERVICES
- Individualized Transition Services - Company / Employer-Sponsored
- Personalized, one-to-one sessions focusing on employees' specific needs
(Spouse/partner inclusion as desired)
- Group Outplacement/Training - Career Transition Programs - Employer-Sponsored
- Half-day; full-day or more; custom designed as requested - onsite/offsite
- Optional: Individualized, one-to-one counseling sessions to support group training
Core Educational Components:
|· The Career Transition Process
· Options Exploration
· Interviewing with Success
· Internet as Friend/Foe
· Campaign Tools
· Resumes - Cover Letters That Work
· Networking/Job Search Strategies
· Commitment/Staying Focused
"I've worked with a lot of outplacement firms - I'd put Billie at the top of the heap."
- J.J., Senior Vice President - Human Resources
PERSONAL BRANDING & INTERVIEW COACHING
- Learn how to talk about The Brand You with ease, clarity, and confidence
- Differentiate yourself and make it easy for the prospective employer to select you
- Discover "thinking" that gets in the way of successful interviewing
"Know what I like best about you? You get right to it... straightforward, common sense, no wishy-washy babble, and it all made sense."
- B.F., Trial Lawyer
PUBLIC SPEAKING / SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS
- Seminars/Workshops on a myriad of career-related topics
"When you spoke to us about fear, and how it holds us back - that really was a turning point in my career. Thank you for everything."
- W.J., Computer Programmer - Small Business Services Division